The Purpose of Back Country Horsemen of Utah is
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses and mules in America's back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure the public lands remain open to recreational pack and saddle stock use.
- To assist the agencies responsible for the management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in wise and sustaining use of back country resources by horsemen and the general public, commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new chapters of Back Country Horsemen throughout Utah.
Chairman: Wayne Ludington | 435 650-3639 | Email me
Vice Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Secretary: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Treasurer: Bev Heffernan | 801-891-5349 | Email me
Communications Chair: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Webmaster: James Hurt | 801-425-3790 | email@example.com
Education Vice Chair: Vacant | -- | -
National Delegate: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
National Delegate: Rod Player | 435-653-2440 | Email me
Public Lands: Rod Player | 435-653-2440 | Email me
Volunteer Hours Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Past Chairman: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Your Work Makes a DifferenceBCHU members do a tremendous job each year volunteering their time and efforts so they and others can continue to enjoy the backcountry of Utah. See the completed Volunteer Hours Summary for 2020.
Visit BCHU FaceBook Page