The Purpose of Back Country Horsemen of Utah is
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses and mules in America's back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure the public lands remain open to recreational pack and saddle stock use.
- To assist the agencies responsible for the management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in wise and sustaining use of back country resources by horsemen and the general public, commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new chapters of Back Country Horsemen throughout Utah.
Chairman: Wayne Ludington | 435 650-3639 | Email me
Vice Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Secretary: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Treasurer: Bev Heffernan | 801-891-5349 | Email me
Communications Chair: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | email@example.com
Webmaster: James Hurt | 801-425-3790 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Vice Chair: Vacant | -- | -
National Delegate: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
National Delegate: Vacant | -- | -
Public Lands: Rod Player | 435-653-2440 | Email me
Volunteer Hours Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Past Chairman: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
State Meeting Schedule - 2020
May 11, 2020: State Board Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2020: Telephone Conference Call - 6:30 PM
November 14, 2020: 9am, Days Inn, Richfield, Utah
Visit BCHU FaceBook Page