How People are Working Across Agreements and Different Systems
Shared Stewardship Peer Learning Session
Join us Thursday, September 24 for this webinar
This is the third in a series of seven peer learning sessions on Shared Stewardship hosted by the National Forest Foundation in partnership with the USDA Forest Service and the National Association of State Foresters
You are invited to the "How People are Working Across Agreements and Different Systems" Shared Stewardship peer learning session on Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT.
- During this session, speakers will:
- Provide examples of how people are tracking and leveraging multiple funding sources.
- Address the question, "How do we leverage institutional resources across boundaries?"
- Provide examples of challenges and successes in establishing close working relationships across organizations.
- Discuss how to navigate statutory requirements across organizations in Shared Stewardship.
All who are interested in Shared Stewardship.
David Smith, Hawaii Forestry and Wildlife Administrator
Tommy Cabe, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians Forest Resource Specialist
Carrie Gilbert,USDA Forest Service, Wayne National Forest Supervisor
This session will be recorded and a link to the recording will be emailed to all registrants. If you are unable to attend the peer learning session but are interested, please register to ensure you receive the follow up email.
This session is the third in a series of seven on Shared Stewardship. Recordings of previous sessions can be found HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Irey at email@example.com.
National Forest Foundation, All rights reserved.
Thanks for being a Friend of the Forest!
Our mailing address is:
National Forest Foundation
Building 27, Suite 3
Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, MT 59804
Add us to your address book